Growing up in the local area has helped me establish my client database today. This on top of being heavily involved with the local community through soccer clubs and organisations.
I help run local football tournaments and clinics for juniors as well as coaching the seniors. Being involved with the local community it’s helped me establish great networks throughout the area.
As my family continues to grow i aim to grow with it and continue my great relationship with my clients and further establish myself as the leading agent throughout the local area.
* Completed HSC whilst studying certificate 4 in Real Estate in 2004
* First Job in Real Estate started in 2006
* Quickly became a leader in the industry throughout the Hunter Valley receiving a number of awards for a rookie
* Reece Joined forces with Prd Hunter Valley
* Reece Married long term Partner Rebecca and live in Ashtonfield where they are raising 2 children
* Outside of Work Reece became a valued member of the local community and continued to play sports for local clubs such as Thornton, Beresfield and Maitland Fc
* Reece eventually stuck with Maitland as a player and became a valued part of their committee. Maitland Fc boasts over 1000 registered players in the area
* Reece has organised fun days for local kids such as “Have a kick with Santa” and soccer camps with former Socceroo Matt Thompson
* Eventually Reece moved from player to coach and eventually the youngest ever Head Coach of a State League side for Northern NSW Football in the 2015 season
* Being more involved and in the spotlight with the local community Reece became the No 1 agent for most sales throughout his Hometown of Ashtonfield
* The snowball effect continued and Reece expanding his team adding Ryan Clarke as his personal Buyer manager and further Matt Clarke in charge of marketing and distribution