9 Ada Street, TELARAH NSW 2320Sold
ENDLESS POTENTIAL IN TELARAH!
House Sold - TELARAH NSW
Still searching to get into the market, but nothing has caught your eye! The search has now come to an end, with 9 Ada Street, Telarah hitting the market. Nestled in the ever central suburb of Telarah, in a family friendly street stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that possesses everything the first home buyer, investor or downsizer is looking for. Spread across a stunning 670sqm parcel of land with plenty of room to move and still only minutes to local shops, transport including Telarah train station, both private/public schools, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site, the refurbished Stockland Greenhills plus only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call Ada Street your new home, as properties like this don’t last long on the market!
Features of 9 Ada Street include:
• Weatherboard/tile home with striking street appeal plus established/manicured gardens & lawns
• Great sized living room with split system air conditioning providing all year round comfort
• Spacious open plan dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the backyard
• Modern kitchen with island bench, stone benchtops, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• King sized master bedroom with built in wardrobe with plenty of storage, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms both bathed in natural light & one with a ceiling fan
• Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a bathtub, shower & a separate toilet for family convenience
• Fully enclosed alfresco area perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Single lock up garage plus 10.1m x 2.9m carport providing extra storage for car accommodation
• Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
• Home has two side access options to the backyard
Properties like this don’t last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 670 m²