7 Chisholm Road, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323$485,000
CAPTIVATING FAMILY HOME, 2 MINUTES FROM GREENHILLS!
House - EAST MAITLAND NSW
Nestled in the ever popular suburb of East Maitland, located in a central, family friendly street and is only a ten minute walk to the refurbished Stockland Greenhill’s Shopping Centre sits this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom family residence that is ready for a new owner looking to get into the market! Chisholm Road is spread across a low maintenance 582sqm block of land and is also located just minutes to both private/public schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, the M1 Hunter Expressway and the New Maitland Hospital Site you don’t want to miss your opportunity to view Chisholm Road today, as properties like this don’t last long on the market.
Features of this captivating family home include:
– Brick & tile residence built in 1975 with a captivating brick façade plus striking street appeal
– Stunning wrap around verandah to soak up the morning sunshine & enjoy a coffee
– Light filled, spacious lounge room at the front with split system air conditioning
– Open plan dining & kitchen area that is complemented with views of the backyard
– Modern kitchen with modern fittings/fixtures, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & subway tiled splash back
– A light crisp color palette, floating timber floors, premium lighting & plantation shutters throughout
– Three great sized bedrooms all bathed in natural light & with ceiling fans making those warmer months a little easier
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & separate toilet for family convenience
– Great sized fully enclosed sunroom with large sunlit windows plus access to the internal laundry
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play all day
– Oversized lock up garage with ample room for all the tools & toys plus extra long driveway for car accommodation
– The lawns plus gardens are tastefully manicured/established & complete the package
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this one if kind property today, call the team today for your inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 582 m²