68 Arrowtail Street, CHISHOLM NSW 2322Sold
BRAND NEW HOME IN HARVEST!
House Sold - CHISHOLM NSW
Nestled in the heart of the prestige new suburb of Chisholm located in heart of Harvest, stands this instantly appealing brand new stunning Allworth Home! Boasting quality fixtures/fittings, spacious living areas with four great sized bedrooms, two bathrooms being spread across a 639sqm parcel of land in a very family friendly street, surrounded by other quality homes. Being located in Chisholm you have easy access to both private/public schools, parks/playgrounds, local shops, transport, the new Maitland Hospital Site, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre and a thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 68 Arrowtail St, Chisholm your new home!
Features of this stunning home include:
– Brick & tile home brand built home in 2020 with striking street appeal & a captivating brick façade
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the backyard
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, huge walk in pantry, breakfast bar, ample storage & a dishwasher
– Great sized media room, that is the perfect spot to read a book or watch a movie with the family
– King size master retreat at the front of the home with walk in wardrobe & private ensuite for the parents
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms all bathed in natural light with built in wardrobes with ample storage
– Modern main bathroom located close all bedrooms with both a shower & bathtub
– Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home providing all year comfort with heating & cooling
– Large sunlit windows, a light crisp color palette, tiled/carpet floors, security system & intercom throughout the home
– Glass sliding doors open to the undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
– Oversized automatic double garage with internal access to the home and drive through access to the backyard
– Side access to backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
Don’t miss your opportunity to view a truly stunning family home today! Call the team today to organise your inspection!!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 639 m²
- 3 Garage