60 Rosewood Drive, MEDOWIE NSW 2318PRD PREVIEW
A FEEL GOOD HOME IN ROSEWOOD DRIVE!
House - MEDOWIE NSW
Nestled in the heart of the ever central town of Medowie, stands this instantly appealing, low maintenance brick and tile four bedroom, two bathroom family residence that is spread across a stunning 628sqm parcel of land that backs onto the neighboring reserve providing a unique but peaceful outlook. Rosewood Drive is a family friendly street and is still located just minutes to local shops, schools, transport, Williamtown RAAF Base, a short thirty five minute drive to both Newcastle CBD & Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 60 Rosewood Drive your new home!
Features of this feel good family home include:
– Masterton, Savanna design built in 1995 with a captivating brick faade
– Spacious, sunlit open plan living, dining & kitchen area with views of reserve
– Classic kitchen with ample storage/bench space, breakfast bar & electric cooking
– Formal lounge/dining room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– King size master bedroom with huge walk in robe & private ensuite for the parents
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms all bathed in natural light with built ins
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
– A light crisp color palette, tiled floors & large sunlit windows throughout
– Split system air conditioning providing all year round comfort with heating/cooling
– Glass sliding doors open to your undercover entertaining alfresco area
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Double lock up garage with internal access to the home
– Manicured plus established lawns plus gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view 60 Rosewood Dr, Medowie, call the team
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.