52 Pacific Crescent, ASHTONFIELD NSW 2323$540,000 - $570,000
YOUR NEW HOME AWAITS
House - ASHTONFIELD NSW
Still been searching for your new family home with all the extras? Look no further than 52 Pacific Crescent !
Nestled in the sought after suburb of Ashtonfield, surrounded by a unique surrounding, in a quiet, family friendly street sits this instantly appealing four bedroom, two bathroom family home, that has every thing the modern day family is looking for, plus so much more!! Spread across a stunning 706m parcel of land with drive through access to the backyard and only minutes to both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the New Maitland Hospital site and the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 52 Pacific Crescent, Ashtonfield your new home!
Features of this great family home include:
– Built in 1992 by Montgomery Homes with a captivating brick façade & striking street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with views of the inground swimming pool
– Instantly appealing kitchen with breakfast bar, ample bench/cupboard space, stainless steel appliances & a dishwasher
– A separate formal lounge is also featured on the floor plan that is at the front of the home & bathed in natural light
– King sized master suite at the front of the home with built in wardrobe & private ensuite for the parents
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with buitl in wardobes & ceiling fans
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & seperate toilet
– Split system air conditioning providing all year round comfort
– A light crisp color palette, venetian blinds, floating floors & large sunlit windows throughout
– Glass sliding doors open your great sized undercover alfresco area for entertaining
– Fully fenced sparkling inground swimming pool to be enjoyed all summer long
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Double lock up garage for all your storage with glass sliding doors that open onto your alfresco area
– Undercover carport for the boat/trailer & also has access to the backyard
– Established plus manicured lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this truly stunning family home today, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 706 m²
- Floor Area is 155 m²
- 2 Garage