46 Sempill Street, MAITLAND NSW 2320Sold $375,000
GET INTO THE MARKET - CALL FOR YOUR INSPECTION TODAY!
House Sold - MAITLAND NSW
Still looking to get into the market? Look no further than 46 Sempil Street, Maitland! Tucked away in the prime location of Maitland, sits this two bedroom, one bathroom family home, spread across a stunning 1695sqm parcel of land with private access to the Hunter River, you will blink and this home will be gone! Located all within minutes to all amenities including Maitland Levee, both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site and a short forty minute drive to Newcastle CBD makes the options endless on weekends.
Features of this home include:
– Weatherboard home built in with established plus manicured lawns/gardens
– Enclosed sunroom at main entrance to enjoy morning coffees in
– Spacious, sunlit living & dining room with split system air conditioning
– Eat in kitchen with ample storage/bench space & electric cooking
– King size master bedroom with built in wardrobe & ceiling fan
– One great sized remaining bedroom bathed in natural light & with built in robe
– Pull down ladder to secret upstairs loft or potential third bedroom
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with a shower over bathtub & separate toilet
– Large lock up shed with ample storage space to store all the tools
– Single carport attached to the home providing off street parking accommodation
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
Call the team for your inspection today, and get into the market!!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.