42 Frater Avenue, TENAMBIT NSW 2323$460,000
GET INTO THE MARKET!
House - TENAMBIT NSW
Been searching for the perfect house to get into the market, the search is now over with 42 Frater Avenue! Nestled in a quiet, family friendly street, in the very central suburb of Tenambit, sits this brick and tile, three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that has just hit the market and looking for a new owner! Spread across a stunning 573sqm parcel of land and being located just minutes to both private/public schools, local shops, transport, parks/playgrounds, the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre and the NEW Maitland Hospital site, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 42 Frater Ave, Tenambit your new home!
Extra features of this perfect starter include:
– Brick & tile home built in the 1980’s, spread across a 573sqm corner block with a captivating brick façade
– Spacious lounge room at the front of the home bathed in natural light & with polished timber floors
– Eat in kitchen that flows to your dining room that is complemented with view of the backyard
– Immaculate kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar, electric cooking & a dishwasher for family convenience
– Great sized formal lounge with split system air conditioning & combustion fire place
– King size master bedroom at the front of the home with huge walk in wardrobe with ample storage
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms & one with a built in wardrobe
– The floor plan boasts a great sized games room perfect to store all the kids toys
– Neat & tidy man bathroom is located close to all bedrooms and features both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet
– Glass sliding doors open to a fully enclosed sunroom that is the perfect spot to entertain all year round with split system air conditioning
– Fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids & pets to play
– Single carport for off street parking accommodation plus rear garden shed for all the toys
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this perfect starter and get into the market, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 573 m²