40 Sale Street, GRETA NSW 2334Sold $340,000
GET INTOT THE MARKET, PERFECTLY RENOVATED
House Sold - GRETA NSW
Nestled in the very convenient location of Sale Street, Greta sits this four bedroom, two bathroom home, that is perfect for a first home buyer looking to get into the market or investor. Spread across a flat but low maintenance 607sqm parcel of land, with all the hard work already done this home will stand out from the rest. Greta is located close to all amenities including local schools, shops, transport and has easy access to the M1 Hunter Expressway, making travelling to Newcastle, Maitland or Singleton a lot quicker. Don’t miss your opportunity to call 40 Sales Street your new home!
Features of this renovated home include:
– Weatherboard home with striking street appeal & built in the 1940’s
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light
– Modern kitchen with ample storage, walk in pantry, electric cooking & dishwasher
– King size master bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan & ensuite
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms that are bathed in natural light
– Simply stunning renovated main bathroom with both a shower & bathtub
– A fourth bedroom is also featured on the floor plan or great second living area
– A light crisp color palette, floating/carpeted floors & new curtains throughout
– Split system air conditioning providing all year round comfort
– Great sized entertaining deck with views of the private backyard
– Fully fenced back yard with ample grass for the kids and pets to play
– Established plus manicured lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this renovated delight today! Call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.