4 Lord Howe Drive, ASHTONFIELD NSW 2323$585,000 - $615,000
ENJOY THE SERENITY ON LORD HOWE DRIVE!
House - ASHTONFIELD NSW
Still been searching for the perfect new home, that offers a unique lifestyle, spectacular established gardens and quality throughout? The search is now over with 4 Lord Howe Drive, Ashtonfield just hitting the market! Lord Howe Drive is located in one of the best streets of Ashtonfield, being family friendly and surrounded by a peaceful environment that allows you to listen to the bell birds singing and enjoy the serenity every day. Spread across a large 719sqm parcel of land and still only minutes to both public/private schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site plus only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 4 Lord Howe Drive your new home!
Features of this immaculate family home:
– Brick & tile master built home, built in 1993 with a captivating brick façade plus one of a kind street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area that is complemented with views of the backyard
– Timber kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, electric cooking & a dishwasher for family convenience
– Great size formal lounge & dining at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– King sized master bedroom with own courtyard, walk in wardrobe & private ensuite for the parents
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– A study is also a feature on the floor plan or could be used as a fourth bedroom
– Neat & tidy main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a shower, bathtub plus a separate toilet
– Ducted air conditioning throughout the home that is 3 phased
– Glass sliding doors open to the outdoor alfresco area that overlooks the inground sparkling pool
– Fully fenced backyard with ample space for the kids & pets to play
– Wrap around verandah that has views of the tree tops & beyond to be enjoyed everyday
– Oversized double garage with space for two cars, extra high ceiling plus extra high shed door internal plus access to the home & ample storage space
– Extra parking space at the side of the home, that is perfect to store an extra car or boat/caravan/trailer
– Third toilet is located in the shed
– Absolutely stunning manicured lawns & gardens complete the home that have not just happened over night
– 20 solar panels & solar hot water system
– Security protection to all doors/windows plus wired security system
Don’t miss your opportunity to live the Ashtonfield lifestyle & enjoy the serenity everyday, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 719 m²
- 2 Garage