4 Fletcher Street, BERESFIELD NSW 2322Sold $415,000
RENOVATED & PERFECT LOCATION!
House Sold - BERESFIELD NSW
4 Fletcher Street, Beresfield will tick all the boxes & will stand out from the rest with all the hard work already done. Located in the convenient suburb of Beresfield, nestled in a quiet, family friendly street sits this four bedroom, one bathroom family residence, that is perfect for first home buyers, investors or downsizers! Spread across a stunning 622 sqm parcel of land and Beresfield being located just minutes to local parks/playgrounds, shops, transport, the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills, the New Maitland Hospital Site and a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 4 Fletcher Street your new home!!!
Features of this renovated family home include:
– Weatherboard home built in the 1950’s with striking street appeal
– Spacious, sunlit living room with slate floors & split system air conditioning
– Great sized dining room that flows to the modern kitchen & meals area
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, with ample storage space & electric cooking
– Three great sized bedrooms all bathed in natural light & brand new carpet
– A fourth bedroom or perfect home office is located of the kitchen
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with a shower over bathtub & toilet
– Freshly painted, polished timber floors, new blinds throughout
– Split system air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort
– Doors open to undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Single extra length lock up garage for all your storage
– Single carport attached to the home for off street car accommodation
– Established/manicured lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this family home today, call the team for your inspection today!!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.