37 South Willards Lane, Oakhampton Heights NSW 2320Preview.
AN UNCOMPROMISING PACKAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY!
House - Oakhampton Heights NSW
The lifestyle on offer as the new owner of 37 South Willard’s Lane, Oakhampton Heights is one that has never been seen before. Situated on just over 2.9 hectares, is a home so special and unique, words don’t do it justice and is a property that needs to be seen to be believed.
Captivation at first glance with pristine gardens, manicured lawns with a grand Travertine tiled path leads you to the custom-made Leadlight front door. This exceptional home offers gorgeous interiors of hard-to-find proportions that are enhanced by Chrystal Chandeliers, Allure Loc Vinyl plank flooring, ornate plaster cornices, 11-inch skirting boards, shutters/blinds to all windows and ducted air conditioning throughout, including the garage.
The home was built in 2013 and designed with a North facing aspect to soak up the stunning valley views. The home is enhanced with a seamless flowing floorplan that consists of a media room, study, formal lounge, wet bar and sitting area with a warming gas fireplace that creates a delightful ambience.
The avid cook of the family will appreciate the scale of the gourmet 2014 Award Winning kitchen that showcases a premium integrated dishwasher, Tesrol 2Pac Polyurethane doors with soft closing draws, 40mm Granite benchtops, butler’s pantry that includes a second rangehood.
The simply breath-taking master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and decadent private ensuite with a spa bath, marble vanity, heated flooring and limestone tiled floors. Four additional bedrooms are still throughout the home, one with an ensuite that makes hosting easy and all with ceiling fans, LED downlights, tv/data points and built in wardrobes.
Sophistication extends to the outside with an undercover alfresco area with wired speakers that is excellent for family get togethers. This space looks over the incredible Compass self-cleaning pool and a gas heated spa is nestled amongst the established greenery.
A sensational package of inclusions is listed below:
• Garage – 2 x 3.9m wide by 2.4m high doors with electric remote doors. An additional 4th toilet
• Shed – 18m x 12m x 6m high Colourbond shed with 2 mezzanine levels, 3phase power, floor hoist, 2 toilets and shower. 2 x 4.3m wide by 4m high electric remote roller doors.
• Laundry with Ceasar stone benchtops and inbuilt ironing board
• Study with 2 x in built desks and overhead cupboards
• Wet bar with equipped sink, hot/cold water, fridge and American Walnut bar top
• Sitting room with granite hearth and built in bookshelf
• Mood lighting in hallway and media room
• Dedicated communications room – includes sub board
• Security alarm and cameras to main house/shed
• Front door with intercom
• Coax to each room via comms panel/data to all rooms
• Data/tv points to all rooms
• 30Kw Solar Electricity/Solar hot water system with ring main water circuit
• Lighting and walkways in roof space
• Mains water/Septic Envirocycle
• 23,000 litre inground water tank (3phase power installed at water tank in stainless steel box)
• Sprinkler systems connected to tank water with outdoor electric pump
• Water plumbed to back yard acreage
• Outside lighting on sensors and step lights in front of entry stairway on sensors
• Silver Travertine tumbled tiling to all outside pool areas and verandas
Call Reece Thompson and the team for your inspection and more information today.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.96 hectare
- 8 Garage