31 Middle Street, EAST BRANXTON NSW 2335Sold $560,000
OVERSIZED FAMILY HOME WITH IT ALL - CALL FOR YOUR INSPECTION TODAY!
House Sold - EAST BRANXTON NSW
Still looking for your new home? Look no further, 31 Middle Street, East Branxton has just hit the market and looking for a new owner! Nestled in the ever central and popular suburb of East Branxton, stands this instantly appealing split level, four bedroom, two bathroom family home that possesses everything the modern day family is looking for plus so much more. Spread across a stunning 1012sqm parcel of land in a unique yet peaceful environment and located just minutes to all amenities including local shops, transport, parks/playgrounds, schools and the M1 Hunter Expressway makes easy access to the Hunter Valley Vineyards, Singleton, Stockland Greenhills shopping centre plus Newcastle CBD , makes the options endless for outings on the weekends!
Features of this extra large family home include:
– Brick & tile home built in the 1980’s with a commanding street presence
– Spacious, sunlit open plan formal living & dining room at the front of the home
– Timber kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar, electric cooking & a dishwasher
– Great sized living room with large sunlit windows & views of the private backyard
– King size master bedroom with a private ensuite & mirrored built in wardrobe
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms on the second level all with built ins
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
– Glass sliding doors on second level open private balcony with sweeping valley views
– A study is also a feature on the second level of the home or third living room
– A light crisp color palette, premium lighting & tiled/carpeted floors throughout
– Zoned ducted air conditioning providing all year round comfort
– Huge undercover alfresco area overlooking the sparkling inground swimming pool
– Double lock up garage attached to the home for car accommodation
– Side access with extra long drive to double lock up shed to store all the toys
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Established plus manicured lawns & gardens complete the package
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this oversized family home today! Call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.