31 Gillies Street, Kurri Kurri NSW 2327Sold $506,500
Centralized Convenience In A Corner Block!
House Sold - Kurri Kurri NSW
Ideally positioned on a corner block in the established suburb of Kurri Kurri is this fantastic opportunity to be the new owner of this Clad and Iron family home. Within a short distance to the Hunter Expressway taking approximately 40 Minutes to Newcastle CBD, 25 Minutes to Pokolbin, and the Hunter Valley’s renown wineries and restaurants, this property is perfect for a first home buyer or investor alike.
This home is move-in ready and provides a cosy and comfortable living environment from day one, although would be a great opportunity for a renovation for a first home buyer or investor willing to reap the rewards.
– Three large bedrooms with split A/C in Master Bedroom.
– Spacious living room with reverse-cycle a/c for all year-round comfort.
– Equipped kitchen appointed with electric stove, oven, split system A/C and ample storage.
– Practical bathroom with bath and shower.
– Side access to single garage.
– Corner block with rear access.
– Solar power system.
– Solar Hot water system.
– Excellent central location, with parks, sportsground, and Kurri Kurri CBD around the corner.
An opportunity in a centralized suburb like this won’t last long. Contact Brayden Bean on 0475 124 878 today.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 540 m²