3 Moss Place, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323Sold $500,000
A FEEL GOOD FAMILY HOME!!!!
House Sold - EAST MAITLAND NSW
Nestled in a quiet family friendly, cul-de-sac street, in the ever popular suburb of East Maitland sits this split level three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors! Spread across a stunning 849sqm parcel of land and located just minutes to both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the expanded Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site and has easy access to the M1 Hunter Expressway makes this home a must see on your inspection list!
Features of thus stunning family home include:
– Brick & tile family home built in the 1980’s with striking street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area bathed in natural light
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage & electric cooking
– Air conditioning plus combustion fire place providing all year round comfort
– King size master bedroom with a ceiling fan & built in wardrobe with ample storage
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms with carpeted floors & one with a built in
– Updated main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
– A light crisp color palette, polished timber floors & venetian blinds throughout
– Enclosed sunroom with views of the private backyard & perfect for entertaining
– Single lock up garage for all your storage needs or car accommodation
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Side access to the backyard perfect for storing the boat or box trailer
– Extra storage shed with awning in the backyard for all the toys
– Manicured plus established lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this stunning family home today, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.