3 Geddes Close, THORNTON NSW 2322PRD Preview
PERFECT STARTER IN GEDDES CLOSE!
House - THORNTON NSW
Still been searching to get into the market? The search is now over, 3 Geddes Close, Thornton has just hit the market and is ready for a new owner!! Nestled in the heart of the ever popular suburb of Thornton, stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that is perfect for first home buyers or investors!! Spread across a stunning 563sqm parcel of land and located just minutes to local shops, transport, schools, parks/playgrounds, the New Maitland Hospital Site, the refurbished Stockland Greenhill’s Shopping Centre and a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 3 Geddes Close your new home!!
Features of Geddes Close include:
– Weatherboard home built in the 1980’s with striking street appeal
– Spacious living room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– Open plan dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the backyard & swimming pool
– Updated kitchen with ample storage/bench space, breakfast bar, electric cooking & a dishwasher
– King size master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan & split system A/C
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in wardrobes with ample storage
– Main bathroom is close to all bedrooms with shower over spa bath
– A light crisp color palette, plantation shutters, tiled/brand new carpeted floors throughout
– Split system air conditioning in the home providing all year round comfort
– Glass sliding door opens to your outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Sparkling inground salt water chlorine swimming pool
– Oversized lock up garage with workshop in the backyard for all your storage needs
– Side access to fully fenced backyard with grass for the kids & pets to play
– Extra long driveway to the home providing extra parking accommodation
– Established/manicured lawns & gardens complete the package
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this perfect starter today, call the team for your inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 563 m²