29 Capital Terrace, Bolwarra Heights NSW 2320Under Offer
Discover This Deceptively Large Dream Family Home!
House - Bolwarra Heights NSW
Creating the perfect family haven is a shared dream we all cherish. With this in mind, the sellers have taken an unassuming frontage in one of the premier streets in Bolwarra Heights and poured their hearts into every detail of this deceptively large residence, ensuring that the essence of the home is not just aesthetically pleasing but exceptionally inviting and comfortable.
When the family and their friends enter the welcoming living area with huge 11ft high ceilings, they naturally gravitate to the open plan of the kitchenfamily-dining area which flows seamlessly through to the rumpus room. “In the summertime, opening the stacking sliding doors truly extends this wonderful living space by bringing the outside in, flooding the vast living area with sunlight, while the lofty ceilings create a play of light from all directions.
The kitchen, with its timeless white design, Caesarstone countertops, and gas cooktop, provides streamlined functionality, complemented by feature pendant lights that match the colour palette. The walk-in pantry provides ample storage allowing for clutter free benchtops – a place for everything to be tucked away out of sight.
The home’s layout is designed with thoughtfulness in mind, placing the large main bedroom suite and a second living room at the front. This top-level sanctuary transforms into a retreat for parents, offering a peaceful escape. Residing in a separate hallway, with a second linen cupboard, are bedrooms 2, 3 and 4. Bedroom 2 is huge, ideal for an young adult or small children with big toys! These rooms are conveniently serviced by the family bathroom.
Venturing into the backyard, you’ll immediately notice the elevated location with a large, secluded deck and open lawn area for the kids to play, all surrounded by tall hedging which provides complete privacy. A spacious Colourbond shed tucked away in the far corner adds additional storage for play and lawn equipment.
“This home was designed to be a family-friendly space that can adapt to the changing needs of the modern day family. It’s a place for your children to thrive and grow.”
• Ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort
• Spacious rooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Long laundry with linen cupboard
• Split-level design, creating an open, airy ambience
• Hybrid flooring and stone benchtops in the kitchen
• Gas cooktop, electric oven for culinary enthusiasts
• Data points throughout the house for modern connectivity
• Security screen doors at the front and back for added peace of mind
• Double garage with electric panel lift doors and internal access
• 3.40×4.30m garden shed for extra storage
• Expansive covered alfresco areas with tiled to wooden decking
• 3000-litre water tank for water conservation
• A fully fenced private backyard, ensuring safety and privacy
• Gas points installed within the house for added convenience
• Beautifully landscaped front and back yards
• Extra-wide front door with a security screen, welcoming you home in style.
This is your chance to make this deceptively large dream family home your own – where
every detail has been carefully considered to ensure a comfortable and inviting living
experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to create lifelong memories in a place where your
family can truly thrive.
Council Rates: $2,664.50 Approx. per annum
Water Rates: $767.52 Approx. per annum
Rental Return: $650 – $700 approx. per week
Reasons to Embrace Your New Home:
• Experience the joys of family living in a welcoming neighbourhood, complete with abundant parks, recreational spaces, and sporting facilities.
• Revel in the convenience of being a mere 10-minute drive from Maitland’s vibrant CBD and the thriving Levee riverside precinct, where a multitude of bars and restaurants await your exploration.
• Discover the charm of Morpeth, a picturesque village that boasts an array of boutique retailers and gourmet suppliers. Savour coffee that’s known to draw in a crowd, all just a 10-minute drive away.
• Situated a mere 15 minutes from the newly renovated retail paradise, Green Hills shopping centre. Here, you’ll find an impressive selection of retail outlets, dining venues, and entertainment options, all right on your doorstep.
• Enjoy the city lights and attractions of Newcastle, a short 45-minute drive from your new abode.
• Delight in the culinary wonders of the Hunter Valley Vineyards, just 30 minutes away, offering a gourmet experience that’s sure to captivate your taste buds.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 659 m²
- 2 Garage