25 Beresford Avenue, BERESFIELD NSW 2322$340,000 - $370,000
GET INTO THE MARKET WITH THIS PERFECT STARTER!
House - BERESFIELD NSW
Still been searching to get into the market? The search is now over with this perfect starter! Nestled in the heart of the ever popular but still convenient location of Beresfield, stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom property, that possesses everything a first home buyer or investor is looking for. Spread across a 450sq metre corner block and walking distance to Beresfield Train Station, revitalised local shopping precinct, parks/playgrounds, transport, both private/public schools, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills and a short twenty five minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to get into the market with 25 Beresford Avenue, Beresfield!
Features of this perfect starter include:
– Brick & tile home built in the 1980’s with a captivating brick facade
– Spacious lounge room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– Open plan kitchen & dining area complete with ceiling fan
– Neat & tidy kitchen with ample storage and electric cooking
– Second living area at the back of the home or perfect third bedroom
– Two great sized bedrooms both with air conditioning providing all year round comfort
– Main bathroom is located close to both bedrooms & features a shower over bathtub
– Fully fenced backyard with side access to an oversized carport to park the cars/boats/trailers
– Granny flat option in backyard (STCA)
Don’t miss your opportunity to get into the market with this perfect starter! Call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.