22 Branxton Street, GRETA NSW 2334Sold
INSTANTLY APPEALING HOME TO GET INTO THE MARKET!
House Sold - GRETA NSW
Nestled in the very convenient location of Branxton Street, Greta sits this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom home, that is perfect for a first home buyer looking to get into the market or investors looking to expand their property portfolio. Spread across a stunning but low maintenance 1005sqm parcel of land, with plenty of room to move and finishing touches to be added this home will stand out from the rest. Greta is located close to all amenities including local schools, shops, transport and has easy access to the M1 Hunter Expressway, making travelling to Newcastle, Maitland or Singleton a lot quicker. Don’t miss your opportunity to call 22 Branxton Street your new home!
Features of 22 Branxton Street include:
• Hardy plank home with a captivating street presence with established yet manicured grounds
• Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with a wall mounted air conditioner
• Modern kitchen with ample storage, bench space, quality appliances & electric cooking
• Three great sized bedrooms all bathed in natural light with ceiling fans & built in wardrobes
• Neat & tidy main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with a shower & separate toilet
• Huge double lock up shed in the backyard with ample storage space for all the toys
• Entertaining deck area of the shed, perfect for having family & friends over
• Fully fenced yard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
Properties like this won’t last long on the market, call for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,005 m²
- 2 Garage