20 Hinchinbrook Close, ASHTONFIELD NSW 2323Sold
QUALITY, SIZE & SERENITY!
House Sold - ASHTONFIELD NSW
Still been searching for the perfect new home, that offers a unique lifestyle, modern fixtures and quality throughout? The search is now over with 20 Hinchinbrook Close, Ashtonfield hitting the market! Hinchinbrook Close is located in one of the best streets of Ashtonfield, family friendly and surrounded by a peaceful environment that allows you to hear the birds chirp and enjoy the serenity every day. Spread across a large 741sqm parcel of land and still only minutes to both public/private schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills, the NEW Maitland Hospital Site plus only a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 20 Hinchinbrook Close your new home!
Features of this stunning family home include:
– Brick & tile home built in 2012 with a captivating brick facade plus street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area complemented with views outside
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher & huge pantry
– A great sized media room is featured in the home & is the perfect place to watch a movie with the family
– King size master bedroom with huge walk in robe & private ensuite for the parents
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with built in robes & ceiling fans
– Immaculate main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
– A light crisp color palette, tiled floors, venetian blinds & ample storage space throughout the home
– Zoned ducted air conditioning plus gas bayonets for both heating/cooling options
– Glass sliding doors open to your undercover alfresco connecting your indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
– Sparkling in ground swimming pool to be enjoy all summer long
– Side access to the backyard with concrete slab to park the boat/trailer/caravan
– Fully fenced back yard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Double lock up garage with internal access to the home plus garden shed
– Multiple vegetable gardens complete the backyard for the green thumb of the family plus a beautiful, established lemon tree
Quality, size & serenity are hard to come by in the property market, call the team today to organise your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 741 m²
- 2 Garage