17 Turnbull Drive, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323Sold
PERFECTLY SITUATED HOME LOCATED CLOSE TO GREENHILLS!
House Sold - EAST MAITLAND NSW
It doesn’t get much better than this property in East Maitland, that will suit a wide range of buyers! Nestled in the sought after suburb of East Maitland on the high side of the highway stands this instantly appealing, well maintained four bedroom, two bathroom family residence, that has everything the modern day buyer is looking for plus so much more. Spread across a stunning 663sqm parcel of land, this property is perfect for buyers that are looking to invest. Located just minutes to both private/public schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, The New Maitland Hospital Site, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhill’s & a short thirty minute drive to Newcastle CBD via the Hunter Expressway, you don’t want miss your opportunity to call 17 Turnbull Drive, East Maitland your new home!
Features of 17 Turnbull Drive include:
• Brick & tile home built in late 1980’s with a captivating street presence plus manicured/established grounds
• Spacious, sunlit living/dining room at the front of the home with glass sliding doors that open onto the front verandah
• Timber style kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage/bench space, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• King sized master bedroom with huge built in wardrobes with ample storage space & a private ensuite
• Three great sized remaining bedrooms all bathed in natural light with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet making family convenience that little bit easier
• Split system air conditioning is throughout the home providing both heating/cooling
• A light crisp color palette, carpeted floors, large sunlit windows & ceiling fans throughout the home
• Undercover deck area that overlooks the backyard perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
• Double lock up garage/under house storage, perfect for all the toys or car accommodation
Properties like this do not last long on the market, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 663 m²
- Floor Area is 138 m²
- 2 Garage