14 Lochend Circuit, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323Offers Considered!
SIZE & QUALITY IN RATHLUBA!
House - EAST MAITLAND NSW
Nestled in the heart of the highly sought after Rathluba Estate sits this instantly appealing four bedroom, two bathroom family residence that possesses everything a family could want plus so much more. Its prime location is in a quiet, family friendly street and is just minutes to both private/public schools, public transport, parks/playgrounds, the NEW Greenhills Shopping Centre and just a short 30 minute drive to Newcastle CBD. This is a truly stunning home that is sure to tick the boxes.
Features of the spacious family home include:
– Quality brick & tile home built in the 2000’s with striking street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with views of the private backyard
– Immaculate kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar, gas cooking & a dishwasher for family convenience
– Formal lounge & formal dining room at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– Third spacious living room with glass sliding doors connecting your indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces
– King sized master bedroom with huge walk in wardrobe & private ensuite
– The three remaining bedrooms all offer built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Neat, tidy & central main bathroom with both a shower & bathtub
– A light crisp color palette, tiled floors, ceiling fans & Venetian blinds throughout
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning providing year round comfort
– Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining family & friends
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool to be enjoyed all summer long
– Fully fenced 740sqm block with side access to park the caravan, trailer or boat
– Double lock up garage with internal access to the home & ample storage space
– The home also features ample linen storage throughout
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this stunning property – Call the team today to arrange your private inspection!
*Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.*
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²
- 2 Garage