13 Sturt Street, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323$530,000 - $565,000
VALLEY VIEWS & BEYOND!
House - EAST MAITLAND NSW
It doesn’t get much better than this picture perfect, split level, five bedroom, two bathroom family residence, spread across a stunning 768sqm parcel of land with breath taking views of the farmland and beyond to be soaked up everyday. Sturt Street, is nestled on the high side of the prestige, ever growing suburb of East Maitland and at the end of a quiet family friendly street. Located just minutes to local parks/playgrounds, transport, both private/public schools, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre and the NEW Maitland Hospital site, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 13 Sturt Street, East Maitland your new home.
Features of 13 Sturt Street include:
• Sunlit spacious living room on the upper level of the home, bathed in natural light with split system air conditioning
• Open plan dining & kitchen area, kitchen features ample storage, breakfast bar & electric oven/cooktop
• Oversized sunroom seamlessly merges out onto the entertaining balcony that perfect for entertaining all year round
• King size master bedroom on the upper level of the home with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan & wall mounted air conditioning
• Four great sized remaining bedrooms are featured throughout the home, two with ceiling fans & one with a built in wardrobe
• A bathroom is featured both upstairs/downstairs both with shower’s
• Self contained studio downstairs with sep dining & living room plus wall mounted air conditioning
• A light crisp color palette, tiled/carpeted floors & venetian blinds throughout the home
• Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining that overlooks the backyard with ample grass for the kids/pets to play
• Double carport with extra long driveway for car accommodation or parking the caravan/boat/trailer
• Manicured plus established lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this oversized family home today! Call the team for your inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 768 m²
- Floor Area is 367 m²
- 3 Garage