13 Squadron Cresent, RUTHERFORD NSW 2320Sold
ALL THE HARD WORK DONE IN SQUADRON CRESCENT!
House Sold - RUTHERFORD NSW
Have you been searching for the perfect home to move into with all the hard work already done? The search is over with 13 Squadron Crescent just hitting the market in Rutherford! Nestled in an extremely quiet, yet family friendly street and spread across a stunning 618sqm parcel of land, stands this instantly appealing, four bedroom, two bathroom family residence that possesses everything a modern day buyer is looking for plus so much more! Squadron Crescent is located just minutes to local transport, shops, both private/public schools, a short fifteen minute drive to the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhill’s & the New Maitland Hospital Site, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call this perfect home all yours!
Features of 13 Squadron Crescent include:
• Brick & tile home built in 1995 with striking street appeal plus established/manicured grounds
• Spacious, sunlit living room at the front of the home that flows to the separate formal dining room
• Open plan living & kitchen area complemented with views of the outdoor alfresco area
• Stunning modern kitchen with marble splash back, stone benchtops, ample storage, gas cooking & a dishwasher
• A separate study is featured on the floor plan with built in cupboards
• King sized master bedroom at the front of the home with walk in wardrobe with ample storage & modern private ensuite
• Three great sized remaining bedrooms two with built in wardrobes & all three with ceiling fans
• Absolutely stunning main bathroom with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub, shower & a hidden toilet
• Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout the home providing all year round comfort
• A light crisp color palette, floating timber hybrid floors, premium lighting & large sunlit windows throughout the home
• Stunning glass push back doors open to the undercover deck alfresco that is perfect for entertaining for family & friends
• Second alfresco area that overlooks the stunning inground sparkling salt water swimming pool with fan filter to be enjoyed all summer long
• Double lock up shed with under house storage perfect for storing all the tools/toys
• 27 Solar panels – 8.6kw system
Properties like this don’t last long on the market, call the team today to organise your inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 618 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Garage