129 Denton Park Drive, ABERGLASSLYN NSW 2320Sold
GET INTO THE MARKET WITH THIS PERFECT STARTER!
House Sold - ABERGLASSLYN NSW
Still waiting to get into the market? The wait is now over, 129 Denton Park Drive, Aberglasslyn has just hit the market and looking for a new owner!
Nestled in a quiet, family friendly but very centrally street, stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, two bathroom family home, that possessing everything the moedrn day buyer is looking for plus so much more. Spread across a stunning 726sqm parcel of land backing onto a reverse with no rear neighbours plus only being minutes to local shops, schools, transport, parks/playgrounds and only a short drive to the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills/the NEW Maitland Hospital Site, you don’t want to miss yout opportunity to call Denton Park Drive your new home!
Features of this home include:
– Brick and terracotta tiled home built in 1999 with striking street appeal
– Sunlit formal lounge at the front of the home with split system air conditioning
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with views of the backyard
– Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage & electric cooking
– King sized master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & private ensuite
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms both with built in robes & ceiling fans
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a bathtub, shower & separate toilet
– Glass sliding doors open to great sized undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Rear access to the reserve plus no rear neighbors
– Double lock up garage with drive through access to the backyard plus rear garden shed
– Manicured plus established lawns & gardens complete the home
Don’t miss your opportunity to get into the market with 129 Denton Park Drive, Aberglasslyn, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 726 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²
- 2 Garage