12 Stanford Street, PELAW MAIN NSW 2327Sold
ALL THE HARD WORK DONE!
House Sold - PELAW MAIN NSW
Families looking for a relaxed and convenient lifestyle with all the hard work already done, look no further than 12 Stanford Street! This charming two bedroom, one bathroom family home has been tastefully renovated to the highest of standards with luxury fixtures and fittings. It’s prime location in Pelaw Main is situated within minutes to local cafes, shops, schools, public transport and a short fifteen minute drive to the Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre. This is a truly stunning property that offers a quiet yet convenient lifestyle for any potential purchaser.
Features of Renovated Delight include:
• Weatherboard home built in the 1920’s with a striking street presence plus manicured gardens
• Spacious open plan dining & kitchen area at the back of the home complemented with views of the backyard
• Modern kitchen with ample storage/bench space, stainless steel appliances, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• Oversized separate living room bathed in natural light & with a ceiling fan
• Two king sized bedrooms at the front of the home, both with great sized built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Stunning main bathroom with both a bathtub & shower, plus located close to both bedrooms
• A light crisp color palette, floating timber floors, roller blinds & decorative ceilings throughout
• Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning providing all year round comfort
• Second toilet in the laundry
• Undercover deck alfresco area perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Single lock up garage for all your storage needs plus extra long driveway for car accommodation
• Fully fenced front & backyard plus rear lane access via Maitland Street
• Ample grass for the kids & pets to play plus garden shed
Be quick, as properties like this do not last long on the market! Contact the team today to arrange a private inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,024 m²
- Floor Area is 99 m²