111 Lemonwood Circuit, Thornton NSW 2322Sold $830,000
Celebrate Luxury Living
House Sold - Thornton NSW
Prepare to be entranced as you step into this stunning residence, where grace and sophistication define every corner. From the grandeur of the elevated ceilings in the entrance to the strategically placed downlights that create an ambience of elegance and the added convenience of ducted air-conditioning, this home embodies refined living.
Inside, you’ll find four generously sized bedrooms, each with built-in robes and a generous ensuite accompanying the master bedroom. The open-concept design seamlessly merges formal and informal living areas, complementing a spacious kitchen. Step outside onto the extensive covered entertainment area, perfect for gatherings.
Completing this picture of perfection, this AV Jennings has a bigger-than-normal double lock-up garage and convenient side access, offering both style and practicality.
This home boasts additional features such as a 9.9kw Solar System, new dishwasher oven, spacious open-plan living areas, and laminate flooring throughout. The large alfresco area invites outdoor enjoyment, while a 3x4m garden shed provides extra storage. Both sides of the property offer convenient drive-thru access. The manicured lawns and gardens are meticulously kept, enhancing the property’s curb appeal.
The master bedroom includes a double vanity and his-and-her walk-in robes, while plush carpeting adorns the other bedrooms. A sliding door is designed to block off noise to the bedrooms. Additional perks include a walk-in pantry and a larger-than-normal garage with a double driveway.
Why you’ll love where you live;
– An easy 8-minute stroll (or 2 minutes by car!) to Thornton shopping centre, including a supermarket, cafes, takeaways and various food outlets.
– Walking distance or a short drive to Thornton Public School.
– Located just 8 minutes from the newly refurbished destination shopping precinct, Green Hills shopping centre offers an impressive range of retail, dining and entertainment options right at your doorstep.
– Minutes from Maitland Private Hospital, the NEW Maitland Hospital, gyms, pubs, restaurants, cinemas & so much more!
– An easy 15-minute drive to Maitland CBD.
– 30 minutes to the city lights and sights of Newcastle.
– 30 minutes to the gourmet delights of the Hunter Valley Vineyards
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 779 m²
- 2 Garage