11 Krohn Street, RUTHERFORD NSW 2320Sold
A FEEL GOOD HOME TO GET INTO THE MARKET!
House Sold - RUTHERFORD NSW
Still looking for the perfect new home to get you into the market? 11 Krohn Street, Rutherford has just hit the market and now the search is over! Nestled in a quiet family friendly street, spread across a stunning 586sqm parcel of land, sits this three bedroom, one bathroom family home possessing everything a buyer could ever want plus so much more. Krohn Street is located just minutes to local shops, transport, parks/playgrounds, plus a sixteen minute drive to the recently expanded Stockland Greenhills and Maitland Hospital Site, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call this perfectly renovated home yours!
Features of 11 Krohn Street include:
• Weatherboard home built in the 1980’s, with striking street appeal & manicured grounds
• Spacious living room at the front of the home bathed in natural light & with split system air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage, stainless steel appliances, electric cooking & a dishwasher
• Great sized dining room with glass sliding doors that open onto the outside alfresco
• King sized master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes, split system air conditioning & a ceiling fan
• Two great sized remaining bedrooms with built in wardrobes with ample storage & ceiling fans
• Simply stunning main bathroom with modern fixtures/fittings plus a bathtub, shower & hidden toilet
• A light crisp color palette, floating floors, venetian blinds & downlights throughout the home
• Huge undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
• Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
• Double lock up garage with internal access to the home plus garden shed for all your storage needs
Properties like this simply do not last on market, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 586 m²
- Floor Area is 115 m²
- 2 Garage