100 Worcester Drive, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323$599,000 - $649,000
SIZE, QUALITY & LOCATION!
House - EAST MAITLAND NSW
Looking for one of the best houses in one of the best streets in East Maitland? Look no further than 100 Worcester Drive, East Maitland that boasts size and quality at its finest! Nestled in the ever popular suburb of East Maitland on the high side, in a quiet, family friendly street sits this instantly appealing four bedroom, two bathroom family home, that has everything the modern day buyer is looking for, plus so much more!! Spread across a stunning 766sqm large parcel of land and located just minutes to both private/public schools, local transport, parks/playgrounds, the New Maitland Hospital site and the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills Shopping Centre. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to call 100 Worcester Drive, East Maitland your new home!!!
Features of this stunning family home include:
– Brick & tile family home built in 2003 by Allworth homes with striking street appeal & manicured grounds
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the private backyard
– Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & a dishwasher
– A separate formal lounge & dining is located at the front of the home bathed in natural light
– A rumpus room is also featured on the floorplan that is the perfect place to read a book or watch a movie with the family
– The king size master bedroom is located at the front of the home with both his & hers wardrobes, split system air conditioning & a private ensuite
– There are three oversized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with plenty of storage
– Neat & tidy main bathroom located close to all bedrooms with both a shower, & oversized bathtub
– A light crisp color palette, timber floating floors, large sunlit windows, ceiling fans & split system air conditioning throughout
– Glass sliding doors open to the huge undercover alfresco area that is perfect for entertaining family & friends
– Fully fenced backyard with plenty of room to move & grass for the kids & pets to play
– Triple lock up garage for all your storage needs with internal access to the home
– The home is complete with manicured plus established lawns & gardens that doesn’t happen overnight
Finding size & quality in a sought after suburb doesn’t always come to the market, call the team today to organise your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 766 m²
- 3 Garage